Wednesday, August 20, 2008
First day of 1st & 3rd grade!
This morning was full of excitement and nervousness! After arriving at school Andy was excited to see his buddies and told me to look after Adam that he would be fine. His teacher is Mrs. Olsen and she was very welcoming and nice. Adam was a little nervous and wasn't sure about getting his supplies where they needed to be. He thought I better come with him to the class to make sure. His teacher assured him all would be well and they would put together a drawer today for everything. Adam's teacher Mrs. Kerber called him last night to talk to him and welcome him to her class. She seems a lot like his teacher last year that we adored, so I think it will be a good year all around! After we got home I asked Alex if he missed his brothers and he replied with a loud "no"! I'm sure after a few days he will change his mind. Only a 1/2 day today, so we are heading back to get them soon. I'll be anxious to hear how the first day went.



