Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I don't think we have had a moment to breathe! I was excited when we made it past the first weekend of school being out with no major physical damage to any of the kids. Last year on the first Saturday after school being out, Adam had to get 22 stitches in his forehead. The only crisis so far has been a broken off cabinet door. I know you are wondering how in the world could something like that happen? Andy was climbing on the counter (he has only been told a million times not to) and his shorts got caught on the knob and it yanked the whole lazy susan door off. When I asked why he was on the counter, his reply was "I was getting the pepper out for a science experiment". Just the beginning of many interesting things so far! I have tied more water balloons in the past day than in my whole life. It is fun having them home and observing the interesting things they come up with to occupy their time.

We also got fish for their tank this weekend. There are 4 of them. Knock on wood they have survived the first 48 hours! We have Gilbert, Speed Racer, Flash and Spotty Gert.