Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our summer has begun!

What a better time to start our family blog, but the beginning of a fun filled summer! Our boys keep us entertained with the greatest comments and I thought some would be fun to share. Seems we stay so busy that maybe I can keep in touch better this way too. The boys are growing up way to fast. They are very happy school is over for a while.

Andy will be going into 3rd grade. He still has his curly hair and is so cute and has the greatest personality. He is an excellent student and bowler. Andy had a perfect report card! His bowling team placed 2nd in the state of Illinois for his age division. We were all very proud. He loves sports and music. They would be outside from sun up to sun down it they could. There are always lots of boys here.

Adam is going into 1st grade. He loved kindergarten and had the most wonderful teacher I have personally ever encountered. Definitely one we will always remember and cherish. Adam has red hair and no curls! Really a change from a few years ago. He is adorable and has the sweetest most caring personality. He is starting to bowl this summer too. He got 2 patches already after one week of bowling. Adam loves sweets and asked me very seriously the other day, "how much college do I have to go to so I can be a maple candy tester".

Alex is 3 and keeps us VERY busy! He thinks he is as old as his brothers and does a darn good job keeping up with them. He has white blond curly hair, is as cute as a button and says things that amaze us! He loves to do anything the big boys do. He starts preschool in the fall at Shining Lights Lutheran. He told me the other day that he better not go to preschool because I wouldn't have anyone to shop with.

We have 1 + pet so far! Adam's kindergarten class each got a snail. His is named Pal. There are a few babies now. We just bought a small fish tank yesterday. That will be our next project. Just a few fish will be fun for them and not a ton of work for us!