There has been so much happening, where do I begin? First of all all, everyone is doing great. The boys are all having a good school year. Outstanding reports from all the teachers and good grades too. Bowling has begun and that occupies their Saturday mornings. Our new home building and current home sale have kept us extremely busy. We are on the downslide now. Hopefully we will be closing some time in the next 5 days on the new house. Crossing our fingers! Our new home is beyond my dreams. It will be the home we spend the rest of our lives in! All the decisions have been so much fun. There haven't been many problems or "flat tires" as our builder calls them. Our previous home closed on Oct. 1st after exactly a year on the market. We are staying in an extended stay hotel right now. Other than cramped quarters, it is a very nice place.
I'm going to try and be a better blogger now that I will have more time on my hands!

