Sunday, January 11, 2009

Alex's 4th Birthday!



How can time fly so fast? My baby was 4 on January 5th! It was the last day of Christmas break, so all the boys were home for the day. We started the day with opening gifts. Logan's was the lunch choice of the day. Alex requested ribs for dinner. Imagine that...a 4 year old wanting ribs! MaMo and CawCaw came over for dinner and cake. He is very rpoud to be 4 now. They had a birthday celebration at school. I was able to stay for the entire class period, read his class a book and he took Krispy Kreme donuts for his class snack. It was a fun day and he was very proud :) Thanks for all the cards, gifts and good wishes for my sweet boys birthday.

This week we finally got Adam's music concert in. It had been rescheduled twice due to bad weather. Such a fun evening! Adam had his 6 1/2 birthday at school this week. Since he has a summer birthday, they do 1/2 celebrations at school.

I have kept extremely busy since the first of the year. I am co-chairing carnival night at the boys school. Very nerve wracking! I just keep thinking I'm just throwing a big party for 2000+ people...eeek! We finally listed the house with a realtor. There has been a realtor open house and a regular open house in the last week. Crossing my fingers it sells soon. It has been extremely stressful for the entire family!

Another highlight...My Godson Ethan turned 16 and got his driver's license this week. Now I really feel old!

Off to a bowling tournament today for Andy :)